Procurement & Contracts Directorate
The key functions for the Procurement & Contracts Directorate are as follows:
- Prepare and publish the annual Bulk Supply Tariff (BST).
- Prepare AIS submission & ADWEA Operating Company Budgets.
- Manage the IWPP's implementation process for new capacity.
- Purchase fuel (gas) to be used by licensed Power / Water
- Manage the Fuel Supply Agreements (FSA) and certify payments. - Assist Finance and Administration Division (FAD) with financial
- Prepare / negotiate Supply Agreements (SA) with non-Emirate
- Monitor the performance of the PWPAs, BST, FSA & SA
- Prepare / negotiate agreements for Renewable Projects.
-Liaise with the Regulation and Supervision Bureau (RSB).