Planning & Studies Directorate
The key functions for the Planning & Studies Directorate are as follows:
- Advise ADWEA on optimal capacity expansion plan.
- Collect Statistical Information and publish Statistical Reports.
- Prepare water and electricity Demand Forecasts.
- Prepare and publish an Annual Statement of Future Capacity Requirements after receiving RSB's approval.
- Provide Statistical Information to ADWEA and external agencies.
- Examine prospects for Demand Side Management (DSM).
- Provide key inputs to other ADWEC Directorates for BST, AIS and budget submissions.
- Verify the plausibility of the monthly IWPP invoices.